A Business My Google account for your business can be an important way to promote and list in your business in the local area.
Often in my work to boost a company’s local search engine performance, I like to audit the results in and optimise the listing details.
To do this I need user access to the company’s Google My Business Account.
This guide aims to help those busy owners or managers grant access to their Google My Business Account.
- That you already have setup and currently manage a location in Google My Business.
- Navigate to business.google.com
- If required, sign in.
- Select the relevant location. Example below.
- Click ‘Users’
- Click the icon in upper right corner…
- … and insert the relevant user’s email.
- Action complete!
Any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch with anyone from Stone Digital.